We are currently open.
Extended Opening Hours
Sollershott Surgery is able to provide its patients with a limited number of additional telephone and/or face-to-face appointments outside of normal surgery hours. Our receptionists will be able to advise you whether these appointments may be suitable for you.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30-08:00 Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays, your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
Extended Access Service
Our health professionals’ team for the North Herts Extended Access Service consists of GPs, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
If you would like to make an appointment in the Extended Access Service held in Sollershott Surgery, please call us (Sollershott Surgery) and we will arrange this appointment for you.
Appointments are available between the following times:
- 18:30 and 20:00 on weekdays
- 08:00 and 14:15 on Saturdays
- 09:00 and 12:00 on Sundays
NHS walk-in centres provide treatment for minor injuries and illnesses seven days a week. You do not need an appointment and will be seen by an experienced NHS nurse.
Luton NHS Walk-in Centre
14-16 Chapel Street
Tel: 01582 556400
Urgent Care Centre
New QEII Hospital
Welwyn Garden City
Tel: 01438 314333
The surgery will be closed on the following days:
- 10th April 2020 (Good Friday)
- 13th April 2020 (Easter Monday)
- 8th May 2020 (Early May Bank Holiday)
- 25th May 2020 (Spring Bank Holiday)
- 31st August 2019 (Summer Bank Holiday)
- 25th December (Christmas Day)
- 28th December (Boxing Day)