We encourage our registered patients to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG) who we are inviting to attend friendly quarterly meetings with staff to drive the PPG forward with its initiatives and strive to further improve our services.
To sign up to become a member of our patient participation group please fill in the form
The role of the PPG includes:
- being a critical friend to the practice;
- advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the Responsiveness and quality of services;
- encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health;
- carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice;
- organising health promotion events and improving health literacy;
- regular communication with the patient population.
Visit Sollershott PPG which provides all patients with information on what the PPG is doing on your behalf.