At Sollershott Surgery we want to work with our patients to provide the best care and support we can, and our Practice Patient Group (PPG) helps with this.
We encourage our registered patients and carers to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG) who we are inviting to attend friendly quarterly meetings with practice staff to drive the PPG forward with its initiatives and strive to further improve our services.
The role of the PPG includes:
- being a critical friend to the practice;
- advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the Responsiveness and quality of services;
- encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health;
- carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice;
- organising health promotion events and improving health literacy;
- regular communication with the patient population.
Find out more on the Sollershott PPG website
The Sollershott Practice Patient Group website provides all patients and carers with information on what the PPG is doing on your behalf.
For patients, being part of the PPG is a way of contributing to the NHS and the wider community whilst having their voice heard and helping bring about change and improvements. It is also an opportunity to find out more about the NHS and healthcare provision and is a great way to meet new people and develop new skills, such as negotiation and dealing with people.
Anyone over the age of 16 can join the PPG. There is no limit on numbers, and you don’t need any prior experience or training. The most important thing is that you are keen and focused on taking positive action to help the practice and the local patient population.
Our PPG meets with the practice team a few times a year, to discuss ways we can improve our surgery. Our current Chair is ???
You can find out more by reading the Terms of Reference for our PPG [link to relevant page]
Contact the Practice Patient Group
You can use the form below to send a message to our PPG, including signing up to join.